也叫作高温玻璃、耐温玻璃，是指能够耐受一定温度的特种玻璃，一定温度包括有明火存在的高热场合以及无明火存在的热空气场合。 High temperature resistant glass is also called high temperature glass and high temperature resistant glass . It refers to special glass that can withstand a certain temperature . A certain temperature includes high heat places with open flames and hot air places without open flames.
- 2. High temperature resistant glass for fireplace, high temperature resistant glass for wave soldering, high temperature resistant glass for oven, and high temperature resistant glass for fire hole.
3. Acid and alkali resistant glass for chemical pipelines, ultra high temperature resistant glass for thermal power plant steel plants, high temperature resistant glass for electrolytic aluminum plants, explosion-proof high temperature glass.
4. Optical glass such as radiation-proof glass, ultraviolet-proof glass, ultraviolet-proof glass, infrared-transparent glass, infrared-shielding glass, and laser protective glass.
5. Special glass for printing and dyeing equipment, buried glass, lamp glass, explosion-proof glass for mining, explosion-proof glass for civilian use, high-temperature glass tube, high-temperature-resistant sight glass.
6. Non-destructive testing, medical testing, special optical glasses for various physical and chemical inspections, welding protective glass, blue cobalt glass, etc.
The stress of high temperature glass is generally divided into three types: thermal stress, structural stress and mechanical stress.
Thermal stress: caused by temperature gradient. High temperature glass is an amorphous product that is solidified by high temperature melting and rapid cooling. During the production process, the temperature change of each part on the glass plate surface cannot be uniform, so thermal stress will be generated. Thermal stress can be divided into two types of temporary stress and permanent stress according to its characteristics. A part can be eliminated by annealing. This part of stress is called temporary stress. There is also a part of thermal stress that persists even after the temperature gradient disappears. This part of stress is called permanent stress.
Structural stress: High-temperature glass also generates stress when there are stones, streaks, or uneven chemical composition. This kind of stress is called structural stress. Structural stress cannot be eliminated.
Mechanical stress: refers to the stress caused by the external force of the glass. When the external force is removed, the mechanical stress also disappears. However, if the external force is too large, it will cause the glass to break.